Sunday, August 2, 2009

Late July 2009

Making homemade pizza. Cole liked rolling out the dough.

This pesto looks gross but it was delicious!

Happy Boy!!!
Lots of smiles from Baby Grant

At the Children's Museum sitting on a bench made of bones with Ben. Cole, smile! Throw me a bone!
My lillies
More smiles from a very happy baby who is just starting to use his Excersaucer

Throwing rocks into Lake Superior on Sunday night - July 26

Big Boy Undies!!

Bren, Nicole, Erin, and Me at Bren's baby shower. Somehow I didn't get a picture of Laura, Kirsten, Bren, Erin and me on my camera....I will have to get one from one of you! =)

Here are a few pics from the end of July. Cole has been busy using the Big Boy Potty and wearing Big Boy Underwear! So exciting! We had a very busy week last week. Last weekend we had a visit from Grandpa and Grandma Iverson. They stayed with the boys Saturday night so Ryan and I could have a dinner date at Pizza Luce. Tuesday the boys and I went to the Kaleidescope show at the library, which was a comedic juggling act this week. We met up with my friend Jess and her two kids, Ben and Grace, and with Miss Nora, Miss Nicole, and the kids there. We had a blast! Wednesday Jess, Ben, and Grace met us at the Children's Museum where we had fun exploring and learning (Jess and I are both teachers -- poor kids) and having lunch out. Then Wednesday evening we went to Wednesday Night at the Races, which was at Bayfront Festival Park this week. Cole ran his little heart out with about one million other kids ages 4 and under. Thursday we made our weekly trip to the Gymnastics Academy for open gym time for toddlers and then had lunch at our friend Josh and Amanda's house with their two kids, Max and Lila. Whew!! Sunday we had my friend Bren's baby shower at our house and had a blast getting ready to welcome Baby Schomberg who is due August 26. Busy, busy, busy!!

No comments: