Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just some fun pics

Hiking on the trail Ryan made behind our backyard
Here Cole is feeding Bailey some raspberries they found!

Cutie patootie.

Wow! Cole actually smiled and looked at the camera!

Grant seems to like having his picture taken.

All clean!

The boys and I are enjoying our last couple of weeks together before I head back to work. Of course, they don't know that that's the plan. Yet. Cole loves going to Miss Nora's house where his friends are, but we have become quite attached to each other over the summer so I think the transition will be hard on him this fall. He was not thrilled when I dropped him off there a few weeks ago for a day when we had the closing on our house refinance....I don't think it's going to be pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! I love the pictures of Cole feeding Bailey...finally he has a partner in crime. The ones of Grant on the couch are also adorable- he's so smiley!

Bren