Friday, July 13, 2007

Catch-up

Enjoying the excersaucer on the deck
Sleeping on his tummy horizontally in his crib -- this is how we found him one morning!
I said no kid of mine would ever have a mullet.... apparently Cole's grows naturally. Is it too early to get his hair cut?
Remnants in the tub after a bath -- at least it's relatively solid! I guess we have the sweet potatoes to thank for that!

It's been awhile since we've posted new pictures on here, so we'll do a little catching up. Cole is five months old today, and we can't believe how fast our little boy is growing up. He is getting stronger everyday....although we are looking forward to the time when he starts sleeping through the night. Who was it that told us he would be doing that by now? Yes, he is still waking up every 2-3 hours to eat...and I thought I was tired when I was pregnant! Apparently the constant eating is paying off though, he is a chunk! Cole's parents are continuing to feel the effects of lack of sleep however, having not slept more than a few hours continuously in five months! Cole is getting excited to move into his new house in a week and a half!

3 comments:

eskubic said...

Hi Cole!

You ARE getting so big!! How did that happen so fast? I had a mullet too...it was two inches long! Finally my Gramma cut it off because mommy was too attached to it. It was so gross...they think just because we can't talk we don't know what is stylish. And I KNOW a mullet is not stylish. Have fun in your new house...I can't wait to come and play in your HUGE yard!!

Love, Celia

eskubic said...

PS
I think the picture of Cole in his exersaucer looks a little big like his beautiful mommy.

Resharrow said...

Umm...a little BIG???? Yes, I know we're both big, but did you really have to point that out????