Sunday, March 4, 2007

Park Point Madness



Despite not being plowed out yet, our whole little family got out Sat. afternoon with a little help from my parents. My dad and I were going to shovel off the boat/snowshoe down park point, and my mom and Em were going to the mall. They picked us up at the bottom of the street - we were quite a sight, let me tell you! Em, me, Cole, Bailey, my snowshoe/hiking gear, stroller, diaper bag, and car seat/base limping down our snow choked road at a snail's pace. Do I need to tell you just how desperate we were to get out of the house? Park point was like a disaster zone, but beautiful at the same time (probably because we don't live down there). After all of that fun, we went to Little Angies Cantina for dinner. We subsequently found out that Em eating mexican food keeps us up all night while Cole grunts, cries, and passes gas. No more spicy food says I. Thanks for checking in!

No comments: